What We Do
Home > What We Do
Provision of Free Treatment through Different Channels.
Medical Social Services Project is providing treatment
The MSSP Project provide free assistance for the poor /deserving patients there are four channels as under
1. Zakat Found ( Health Welfare Committee)
2. Heart Savers Foundation (Regd) Fund
3. Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal Fund
4. Different philanthropist
2.1 Health Welfare Committee( Zakat Fund)
The Health Welfare Committee consists of MS/Convener, Medical Social Officer/Secretary, District Zakat Officer/Nominee of Zakat Department and a Senor Doctor.
Faisalabad Institute of Cardiology Faisalabad receives amount of Rs.6000000/- annually from Central Zakat Fund. These funds are not all sufficient to cater the needs of huge number of Patients as hospital facilitates patients from all over Punjab so enhancement of Zakat fund is very essential to provide free services to maximum number of Patients. The Zakat funds are utilized in the provision of free medicines to only non-affording Muslim Patients
2.2 PAKISTAN BAIT-UL-MAAL
The funds which are available from Punjab Bait-ul-Maal are utilized in the treatment of Cardiac Diseases such as.
Individual grant is received from Punjab Bait-ul-Maal for each patients whose application is accepted by PBM. The funds received from Punjab Bait-ul-Maal are also utilized for both Muslims and Non-Muslims
2.3 HEART SAVERS FOUNDATION
Heart Savers Foundation was established in 2009. It is Non-government Organization (NGO) registered with Social Welfare Department & Bait-ul-Maal is managed according to its constitution department Punjab. It works for help of poor patients in solution of their psychological, social and economic problems.
Heart Savers Foundation, Faisalabad Institute of Cardiology is committed to providing care and free treatment mainly to the under privileged and poor. Almost 70% of all Cardiac Patients attending hospital are treated free. The Hospital is able to meet only 30-40% of its expenses from its own sources while the remaining expenses are met through Zakat Donations and support from philanthropists.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
- To provide relief to the suffering humanity through proper medical treatment irrespective of their ability to pay for it. to develop individual doctors as experts and specialists, particularly in the area of the treatment of diseases.
- To help the poor and destitute Heart Patients in procurement of medicine and other allied facilities.
- Provision of necessary facilities to the relative of indoor Patients, during their stay in Hospital.
- To help the hospital management in maximize their efforts to serve the Heart Patients.
- Heart Severs Foundation services to the Hospital Patients are commendable and do deserve appreciation in their performance. Hospital management prays for their more success in helping the Heart Patients.
- Provision of free medicines and operation items.
- Free Trop-I Test kits for poor/Deserving Patients in Emergency Ward.
- Providing Wheel Chairs, Electrical Beds for Emergency Ward Stretcher, seating chairs for attendant, etc.
- Providing “Echocardiography Machine for Poor Patients free “Echo” Test.
- Providing Electric Water Dispenser & water supply for the hospital Emergency Ward and CCU Wards.
- Providing free Injection Insuline70/30 poor Patients.
- Providing free Tab- Bosmon 62.5 for poor Peds Patients.
- Celebration of Religious and National Days.
- Providing Diagnostic Catheter for Angiograph ward for poor patients.
- Providing PTCA Balloon for poor Angioplasty Patients.
- Providing Coils for ASD Closure for peds in FIC Hospital.
- The Funds of HEART SAVERS FOUNDATION are utilized for both Muslim and Non-Muslim patients who are deserving
2.4 Different Philanthropist
Philanthropist supported by its well wishers who believe in the values of life will continue to provide financial sported treatment to the poor Cardiac Patients. Your Zakat and Donation helps the save the precious lives .People who loved with humanity always keep in attached with Medical Social Services Project, who are working for the Welfare of Poor & deserving patients.
Their services include:
Free expensive Injection for the Patients suffering from a disease of Heart Attack in Emergency.
Provision of free wheel chairs for Patients
Provision of different items like Dead body covered sheets, blankets
Provision of chairs, Electric Water Dispenser in the hospital
Help to renovate different wards