Home > About Us > HSF Introduction
Heart Savers Foundation
Heart Savers Foundation was established in 2009. It is Non-government Organization (NGO) registered with Social Welfare Department & Bait-ul-Maal is managed according to its Constitution Department Punjab. It works for help of Poor Patients in solution of their psychological, social and economic problems.
Heart Savers Foundation, Faisalabad Institute of Cardiology is committed to providing care and free treatment mainly to the under privileged and poor. Almost 70% of all Cardiac Patients attending hospital are treated free. The Hospital is able to meet only 30-40% of its expenses from its own sources while the remaining expenses are met through Zakat Donations and support from philanthropists.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
- To provide relief to the suffering humanity through proper medical treatment irrespective of their ability to pay for it. to develop individual doctors as experts and specialists, particularly in the area of the treatment of diseases.
- To help the poor and destitute Heart Patients in procurement of medicine and other allied facilities.
- Provision of necessary facilities to the relative of indoor Patients, during their stay in Hospital.
- To help the hospital management in maximize their efforts to serve the Heart Patients Heart Severs Foundation services to the Hospital Patients are commendable and do deserve appreciation in their performance. Hospital management prays for their more success in helping the Heart Patients.
- Provision of free medicines and operation items.
- Free Trop-I Test kits for poor/Deserving Patients in Emergency Ward.
- Providing Wheel Chairs, Electrical Beds for Emergency Ward Stretcher, seating chairs for attendant, etc.
- Providing “Echocardiography Machine for Poor Patients free “Echo” Test.Providing Electric Water Dispenser & Water Supply for the Hospital Emergency Ward and CCU Wards.
- Providing free Injection Insuline70/30 poor Patients.
- Providing free Tab- Bosmon 62.5 for poor Peds Patients.
- Celebration of Religious and National Days.
- Providing Diagnostic Catheter for Angiograph ward for poor patients.
- Providing PTCA Balloon for poor Angioplasty Patients.
- Providing Coils for ASD Closure for peds in FIC Hospital.
The Funds of HEART SAVERS FOUNDATION are utilized for both Muslim and Non-Muslim Patients who are Deserving.